Saturday, June 23, 2007

Correction

I was talking to Larry yesterday about what happened to me when I went to Freddo. I have this new Freddo card that entitles me to a free ice cream after I purchase a certain amount. When I went to Freddo the other night, the cashier asked me if I had a card, and when I showed it to him, he asked me "what is the number of the document". I thought he was talking about the number on the card, but he was asking for my passport number.

Anyway, on this little piece of paper I have that turns out not to be my Freddo card (I now think they are going to mail it to me), there is a number at the bottom. This is the number I gave him -
0810 33. And that was it. When he said, "and what else?" - I said FREDDO - because that is what is written on the card.

Turns out it is the phone number for Freddo - 0810 33 FREDDO - Larry and I had a good laugh over that one. It would be like someone asking for your driver's license number and you telling them 1-800-rainbow or something like that.

Sometimes it's good to be able to laugh at yourself.

No comments: