Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hernan



A few people have asked me why I haven't posted photos of Hernan. To be honest, I haven't taken any photos of him. I don't know why, but I guess I was just so much enjoying his company that I never thought to take a photo. The last night when we had our dinner at the Spanish restaurant, I told him, "Quiero una foto de voz" and he said, "una foto tuya". I wasn't sure what he meant at first, but it turned out he was correcting my Spanish. Hmmmph!

Well, anyway, I never got to take a photo that night because I didn't bring my camera with me and he and I went our separate ways afterwards, but I e-mailed him and asked him for a photo. This is what he sent.

What can I say? He's an artist, and this is artistic as are all of the photos I've seen that he's taken.

So folks, it's really not about what he looked like, but take my word, he is very cute, it's about the experiences I had with him. I like this photo because I don't feel like I'm invading his privacy by posting it.

No comments: