Sunday, July 15, 2007

No End In Sight

I was about to do my blog for today and went to You Tube to find a video clip about where we went today. I noticed this little video and wanted to check it out. Seems there is a new movie that was just released, but I haven't heard anything about it here. It looks very interesting and I want to see if when I get back, but for now, here's the preview. It's called "No End in Sight" and is about the Bush Administration's mishandling of the Iraq War. I hate to be so cynical, but I think the war is going exactly the way they want it - destabilizing an entire region means big bucks for arms manufacturers, and that is the only thing that is keeping our economy going at this point, since everything else has been outsourced.

Ok, here't the clip.

No comments: