Sunday, August 24, 2008

Supermarket Sweepsteaks

I was walking past the frozen foods section in the chino and saw Barfy. I decided to buy it last night so that I could put it on my blog. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but the name cracks me up. In Japan the drunk salarymen would leave lots of barfy all over the place.

Today we have a supermarket sweepsteaks. I went to the Disco and was asked 4 supermarket questions. There was only one that I am aware of that I was not asked, and that is because it was not the Dia. So, let's see if you have been paying attention. If you can correctly interpret the following four questions, you are the winner!

1. Envio?
2. Consumidor final?
3. Disco club?
4. Una cuota?

(number4 is using different words from what I posted before, but I'll give you a hint, I was using my credit card to pay)

I couldn't believe that I was asked four questions. And the good news is that I understood them all and answered appropriately. I even handed over the tattered copy of my passport when he asked me for "documento?"

I felt like today was a test and I passed. Now let's see how well you do.

I think I'm going to go have some Barfy to celebrate!

1 comment:

Mama Bee Simple said...

Barfy! haha that sounds like someones thrown up! It's almost a title to put people off the food, for me anyways xD
nice post!

hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥