Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kinder

I've been enjoying trying the different sweets they sell at the kioskos on the corner or in the subte. Of course they have things I recognize like Snickers and Tic Tacs, but there are also lots of different things. I feel like I'm reliving my childhood with the excitement of discovering new candies! One thing I have been enjoying are these chocolates that have surprises inside. One brand is called Kinder (like kindergarten) and the chocolate is pretty good. It's thin, so it's not like I'm eating a lot of chocolate, and it's fun to find out what the surprise is.

Here is what Kinder looks like.



Unwrap it and you'll find a chocolate egg (milk chocolate and white chocolate inside)




Open the chocolate egg, what's inside???




The pieces spill out...



And here is it....what is it?

1 comment:

Hajar Alwi said...

This reminds me so much when I was a student. Used to spend most of my money on chocs, much to my parent's dismay. :)